CAMP FS is a feature rich application designed to meet the real world demands of any size flight department.
CAMP Flight Scheduling (FS) can help you plan aircraft trips, downtime for maintenance, and see future availability. Manage crew training and pilot logs, catering, hotels, car rentals and more. CAMP FS is available as a hosted, web-based application that allows personnel of your flight department access to the application from anywhere in the world.
CAMP Flight Scheduling Features:
- Comprehensive trip management that includes building trips, passenger manifests, assign crew, and manage trip logistics.
- Manage crew qualifications, schedules, and assignments
- Detailed airport atlas with extensive customizability
- Contact/passenger information and preferences management
- Customizable trip billing
- Extensible reporting module based on Crystal Reports.
- Integration with CAMP Maintenance Management to post aircraft utilization information and to view maintenance events to assist in flight planning